Removal Order / Deportation Law in Canada
Only Canadian citizenship can provide full protection from deportation from Canada. If you reside in Canada under a work permit, study permit, permanent residence or other status and face removal from Canada, Pace Law Firm can provide experienced and effective legal help. We advocate procedural fairness and will manage the entire process on your behalf.
Our immigration team has extensive experience, and includes experienced litigators Karen Kwan Anderson and Andy Semotiuk and a former immigration visa officer for the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. They have advocated for clients at:
- Hearings at all divisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Applications before the Federal Court
- Administrative stay interviews with the Canada Border Services Agency
- All other hearings and interviews relating to removal order
If you receive an order to leave Canada, contact us immediately and/or speak with our lawyers, Karen Kwan Anderson at 416-734-0410, or Andy Semotiuk at 416-342-5537.
Numerous circumstances and factors can lead to removal from Canada. Common reasons include:
- Existence of a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.
- Direct or indirect misrepresentation of facts or providing false information leading to an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Marriage or divorce of convenience.
- Fraudulent use of immigration documents.
The Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) aggressively pursues deportation. Do not risk deportation by handling your case alone. Seek diligent, competent and knowledgeable legal counsel.
Our lawyers, Karen Kwan Anderson and Andy Semotiuk, can fully investigate your situation and use their thorough knowledge of Canadian removal and deportation law to assess your facts and evidence. We will provide strong advocacy through each step in the deportation process, including representation at hearings. Visit our success page here.