Find Your Solution, Expand Your Reach.
Citizenship by Investment
Located in the West Indies in the eastern Caribbean Sea, St. Lucia is a luxurious and mystical island with diverse landscapes, beautiful scenery and rich culture. With a quality of life that is difficult to rival, St. Lucia offers modern services, facilities and infrastructure, and has a relatively low crime rate. St. Lucia is quickly becoming one of the tropical destinations of choice for investors, with prime real estate and an investment program specially crafted to satisfy the ambitions of foreign investors.
The St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
The St. Lucia Citizenship Program is specifically tailored for high net-worth investors and maintains its exclusivity by limiting the number of applications accepted annually. The Program is designed to provide an avenue for Applicants and their families to obtain citizenship.
Ways of Acquiring Citizenship
Applicants have four types of investment options available to obtain citizenship. The investment options include the following:
- A contribution of USD $100,000 for a single Applicant.
- A contribution of USD $165,000 for the main Applicant and a spouse.
- A contribution of USD $190,000 for the main Applicant, a spouse, and up to two (2) qualifying dependents, with an additional USD $25,000 per additional qualifying dependent.
Purchase of property valued in the amount of a minimum of USD $300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for at least five (5) years. In addition to the property purchase, processing fees, property registration, and taxes must be paid.
- Investment of a minimum of USD $3.5 million in a pre-approved enterprise project and the creation of at least three (3) jobs for a single Applicant.
- Investment of a minimum of USD $6 million in a pre-approved enterprise project and the creation of at least six (6) jobs for more than one Applicant. Each Applicant must contribute a minimum of USD $1 million.
- Purchase of non-interest bond with a value of USD $500,000 for a single Applicant.
- Purchase of non-interest bond with a value of USD $535,000 for the main Applicant and a spouse.
- Purchase of non-interest bond with a value of USD $550,000 for the main Applicant, a spouse, and up to two (2) qualifying dependents, with an additional USD $25,000 per additional qualifying dependent.
Purchased bonds must be registered and maintained in the name of the Applicant for a minimum of five (5) years.
St. Lucia Passport
Holders of a St. Lucian passport enjoy visa-free travel to approximately 144 international destinations. These include the United Kingdom, the European Schengen Zone and significant business hubs such as Hong Kong and Singapore.
Validity of the Passport
Passports are valid for five (5) years and are renewable afterwards at a St. Lucia Consulate or directly through the St. Lucian Immigration Department.
Benefits of St. Lucia and the Citizenship by Investment Program
To be eligible to apply, the Principal Applicant must:
Applications will be denied on the following grounds:
Application Processing Time
Decisions are rendered within three (3) months on most application as long as the due diligence report is satisfactory.
International Organization Membership
St. Lucia is a member of the following international organizations:
GNI per Capita
$8,330 US (2016)
Eastern Caribbean Dollars. 1 XCD = 2.70 USD
Average all year round of 22°C – 31°C