Intra-Company Transfer

Relocating Staff

Obtain a Canadian or U.S. work permit for key personnel if your foreign business has, or if you are committed to opening a parent company, subsidiary, branch or affiliate in Canada or the U.S.

This type of work permit exempts applicants from obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or waiver. Workers and employers who choose to use this program must comply with all of the conditions of the work permit, which may include obtaining a Temporary Resident Visa.

Contact us to learn more about the Intra-Company Transfer Program and complete the free assessment to see if you qualify.

Contact us today.

Speak to one of our experienced Associates or Advisors to learn more about your options for intra-company transfer to Canada or the United States.


Transfering Staff?

Speak to an Advisor

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be int, string given in /home/pacelawf/ on line 316

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be int, string given in /home/pacelawf/ on line 351

Cyprus Officially Suspends Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)

Cyprus has now officially suspended its Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), which granted Cypriot citizenship to wealthy investors. The suspension is related to allegations that…

Manitoba Accepts Highest Number of Immigrants in Province History

Manitoba saw 18,905 immigrant landings in 2019, the highest for any year in province history. This news announced by the Economic Development and Training Minister…