RACHEL ETA BROWN
Languages: English, Urhobo
Rachel Eta Brown is an experienced Citizenship and Immigration lawyer. She has been working with Pace Law Firm’s Immigration Practice since 2012 assisting High Net Worth Individuals with their citizenship and residency applications in North America, the Caribbean and several European countries. Before joining Pace, she had practiced business law for several years in Nigeria advising individuals and businesses in various commercial transactions.
Rachel holds a Master of Laws in International Business from Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto, a Bachelor of Laws from Igbinedion University, Nigeria and a post-degree diploma in Business Administration from North Island College in British Columbia, Canada. She is called to the bars of Ontario and Nigeria.
Rachel relies on her unique background in international business to build relationships with her High Net Worth clients to create individualized solutions with respect to their business, citizenship and immigration needs. She specializes in the following business immigration programs:
- Canadian business immigration applications such as Canada’s Start Up Visa Program, the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, the various provincial nominee programs for business entrepreneurs and Canada’s Self-Employed Program
- The United States EB5 immigrant visa application
- Citizenship by Investment Applications in Europe such as: Malta Citizenship by Investment, Cyprus Citizenship by Investment and Portugal Golden Visa Program
- Citizenship by Investment Applications in the Caribbean such as: Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program, St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, and Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
She is also an expert in the following Canadian non-business immigration programs:
- Express Entry.
- Temporary Resident Visa.
- Super Visa.
- Study Permit.
- Work Permits.
- Provincial Nominee Program.
- Rehabilitation Applications.
Rachel is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nigeria Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Nigeria Branch)
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators of Nigeria
It is worth mentioning that Rachel assisted The Hon. Gerry Weiner, P.C., a former Minister of Immigration Canada, a former Minister of Multiculturalism Canada and a former Secretary of State of Canada in building and growing the West Africa Market.