Sponsor Your Family

It’s difficult having family abroad. The Canadian and U.S. governments offer their citizens and permanent residents a variety of ways in which to sponsor family members under the Family Class Sponsorship and other programs.

Relationships that qualify for Family Class Sponsorship include spouses, common-law and conjugal partners, dependent children, parents/grandparents, and some others. Complete a free assessment to see if you and your family member(s) qualify for sponsorship to Canada or the U.S.

Canadian Super Visa Program

Canada offers a Super Visa program specifically for parents and grandparents who do not want to or cannot be sponsored. The Super Visa grants parents and grandparent a visitor visa that can remain valid for up to 10 years. Contact us today to find out if you or your parent(s)/grandparent(s) are eligible for a Super Visa.

Contact us today.

Speak to one of our experienced Associates or Advisors to learn more about your options to sponsor your family in Canada or the United States.


What Are Your Options?

Speak to an Advisor about Family Sponsorship.

Manitoba Accepts Highest Number of Immigrants in Province History

Manitoba saw 18,905 immigrant landings in 2019, the highest for any year in province history. This news announced by the Economic Development and Training Minister…

Final draw of the year for Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Expression of Interest (EOI)

The Final draw of the year for Saskatchewan’s Entrepreneur Expression of Interest (EOI) was held December 5th. This category enables international entrepreneurs with a temporary…