Skip to content

Visit Canada or the U.S.​


Visit Canada or the U.S.

Depending on where you live and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. Learn which documents you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business or transit through Canada or the U.S., and how to extend your visit.

There are many wonderful reasons to visit Canada and the U.S., ranging from pleasure to business. Proper authorization to enter and remain in either country are crucial. Tourists travelling to Canada and/or the U.S. usually require a visitor or a B-2 visa. For business visitors who do not require a work permit to conduct their activities, Canada and the U.S. offer business and B-1 visas.

Deciding which program is right for you does not have to be difficult. Allow Pace Immigration Associates and Advisors to simplify and guide you through the immigration process. Complete the free assessment to see if you qualify or contact us for a consultation.

Contact us today.

Speak to one of our experienced Associates or Advisors to learn more about your options to visit Canada or the United States.


What Are Your Options?

Speak to an Advisor

Cyprus Officially Suspends Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)

Cyprus has now officially suspended its Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), which granted Cypriot citizenship to wealthy investors. The suspension is related to allegations that…

Manitoba Accepts Highest Number of Immigrants in Province History

Manitoba saw 18,905 immigrant landings in 2019, the highest for any year in province history. This news announced by the Economic Development and Training Minister…


Get a Free Assessment or Ask us a Question.